The high relevancy MAKE A WAY social-emotional learning curriculum has 4 modules. They focus on: Relevance, Resilience, Leadership & Transition.
1) Relevance- focuses on engaging participants and helping them make real connections between education and its impact on their future.
2) Resilience- focuses on providing participants with the fortitude and skills to work through and overcome common daily challenges.
3) Leadership/ Career Readiness– focuses on self-responsibility and accountability and giving participants strategies to effectively lead their individual lives (and others) in the right direction.
4) Transition/ Life Skills- focuses on preparing participants for entry (or re-entry) into general society by providing them with the understandings needed for self-sufficiency and productivity in an often challenging world.
Here, in our ever-growing Digital Curriculum Center, educators will have access to:
- Introduction and Training videos
- Student textbooks
- Teacher lessonguides
- 10 Things Leadership video series
- All 4 Module chapter posters (over 50 in all)
- 10 Things Leadership workbook (with unlimited copy license)
- MAKE A WAY Award Certificates
- Student Behavior Reflection forms
- Parent Engagement letters
- Teacher observation checklists
- Goal-setting forms (for staff, students and parents)
- First week of School relationship building activities